Is It True That Our Whole Life Is a Lie

Watch The Video Below For Some Shocking Facts

In my mind i, knew there was something wrong, life was not meant to be like this, the creator would not put in all this effort to create such a beautiful creation as the planet we dwell on, just to make mankind miserable;

The fact is, this whole planet runs on commercial law, it is commerce, business, or contract law, our whole life is a contract, they just don't tell you the facts or what is true;

Why would they not explain what is true? So that the globalist controllers can maintain control, keep 99.9% of mankind in poverty while they employ the other 0.1% of mankind through blackmail and extortion to keep us under their proverbial thumb;

It is a true to life matrix, and we are in it! BUT..... do you want some assistance on how to keep hold of your own steering wheel and steer your life in the direction it should be going, rather than where the cabal want your life to be directed?

We are pure souls of beautiful energy, we were sent here to learn, to be tested, to see if we have what it takes to keep a strong hold on our steering wheel and not allow a devil to take over and drive us to HELL!

Come and join our PMA of free souls, the souls that refuse to allow the cabal devils to take control of the steering wheel of our life, this is our lesson, our classroom to learn how to live with the creator;

Let's do it together, click the button below to take a firm hold of your steering wheel of life!

Not Ready yet?

Then check out the options below

2021 ©Wilstaff Private Members Association wpma-26022022-pma . All rights reserved.